- Registration form along with a colour photograph of the child to be submitted.
- Registration fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- The Management and Principal do not bind themselves for rejecting any application.
- The admission of the student will be decided only after getting satisfactory marks in the pre-examination conducted by the school.
- Admission Form to be submitted only after the Registration Form has been accepted and acknowledgment of the same is received from the Admission Facilitation Centre.
- Documents to be submitted along with Admission Form :
Original Birth Certificate - Playgroup to Class 1 only.
Original Transfer Certificate from a recognised school - Class 2 onwards.
Photocopy of previous class/first term Progress Report
Migrating from another state: If a child has come from another state, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Inspector concerned.
If a Transfer Certificate is not submitted at the time of admission, the admission granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority is submitted.
Photo copy of address proof of parents.
Photo copy of photo id proof of the parents.
Cast Certificate, if applicable.
Passport size photographs of the child, parents and guardian if any.
Admission will only be confirmed on payment of the admission fee. The amount is not refundable if the seat once accepted is later refused.